- Tools & Workshop >
- Top Tools 2012: Husky Pro Tool Bag
Top Tools 2012: Husky Pro Tool Bag
Replete with pockets, pouches, and sleeves, Husky's tote organizes frequently used tools in one portable package.
Why You'll Love It: With pouches, pockets, bays and elastic bands, the Husky tool tote provides easy-to-carry storage for the small and medium-size tools you use the most.
The Full Scoop: Husky's 20" Pro Tool Bag features a series of internal pockets with elastic bands to secure tools like screwdrivers, chisels, and pliers. In addition, there are a number of exterior pouches designed for things like pencils, chalk line, and utility knife. Meanwhile, storage bays can hold bit sets, flashlights, and even small power tools.
At 20", the Husky bag can accommodate a framing square, pry bars, and more. A convenient 16" side pocket is perfect for a handsaw or hammer. One end of the bag features a tape measure clip and tape loop, while twin velcro straps are great for storing a 2' level.
Constructed of high-density, water-resistant fabric, the bag's steel handle with PVC grip pivots to either side, and Husky includes an optional padded shoulder strap.
This tote can store a lot of tools, and it only costs $40 at your local The Home Depot.
Author Bio: Ethan Hagan is the primary editor at One Project Closer; visit to read additional tool reviews, expert project guides, and more. OPC is unique in that just about every how-to article features the work of an experienced professional contractor.
- 10 Popular Driveway Options to Welcome You Home
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 15 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 20 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Reasons to Love Architectural Salvage
- 10 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Painted Cabinets: 10 Reasons to Transform Yours Now
- Kitchen Flooring: 8 Popular Choices
- 10 "Dream-Worthy" Swimming Pools
- Paint Guide: 10 Essentials for Successful House Painting
- Murphy Beds: 9 Hide-Away Sleepers
- 10 Low-Cost Ways to Improve Your Home Security
- 12 Ways to Put Your Home on an Energy Diet
- 13 Easy Ways to Repurpose Antique Armoires
- Bob Vila's Guide to Historic House Styles
- 10 Things to Do with... Cross-Cut Trees