While Labor Day weekend unofficially signals the end of summer—it’s not over yet! There are still several more weeks of warm weather, outdoor fun, and al fresco dining to enjoy. That’s why we teamed up with Saber grills for WEEK ONE of our four-week End of Summer Sweepstakes, to give you an opportunity to up your grilling game (and be the envy of the neighborhood) — just by entering to win!
Starting today and every day through Monday, September 9th (through 11:59 a.m. EST), you can enter to win this Saber three burner, stainless steel infrared grill, valued at $1,399 (MSRP).
Designed by a team of outdoor cooking experts, Saber grills are manufactured to offer premium performance and efficiency at competitive price points. But there’s more to this grill than meets the eye:
- Three burners and a 500-square-inch cooking surface feature an advanced infrared cooking system that dispenses heat evenly across the cooking surface, and performs zonal cooking— so foods that require different cooking temperatures can be cooked side-by-side.
- A rapid pre-heat system goes from 0-700 degrees in 10 minutes with no flare-ups— and grate-level temperature gauges allow for monitoring heat when cooking with the lid up.
- All grills use commercial kitchen grade stainless steel— that includes the burners, grate systems, and adjustable warming racks, too.
- Seeing green? That’s probably because Saber was awarded the Vesta Green Award for its commitment to reduce its environmental impact. Saber grills lead the pack, using 30% less gas than comparable gas grills, and emitting less carbon over their lifespan.
- Never mind dusk— this grill boasts two halogen lights for night-time cooking, so you can cook well past sunset.