Slide 7: Carbon Monoxide

Slide7

superiorwaterandair.com


Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is toxic to humans and animals in higher concentrations. Luckily, CO detectors can help prevent tragedy, but only if used—and used properly. In general, detectors should be placed on the ceiling or high on the wall on each level of your home (including the basement). Also place them within ten feet of each bedroom door. The alarm's "test button" does not check the CO gas sensor, so you must annually test it. These detectors typically last for two to five years. 


8 Home Hazards—and How to Mitigate Them

Banner_join_pinterest
SEE MORE IN
How To's & Quick Tips

Don't Miss