I just moved into a house that has vinyl siding. Recently I had to move the exhuast vent for the dryer to the other side of the house, and the hole still remains from the old vent. I want to replace that strip of siding, but should I do that with that hole still there? If not, what should I do about the hole?
Also, I've noticed that I've gotten careless a couple times with the weedeater and have put cut the siding near where the house meets the lawn. Is there a product I can get to put over the siding near the ground to protect it?
Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm a first time homeowner, I need all the advice I can get!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects