I just moved into a house that has vinyl siding. Recently I had to move the exhuast vent for the dryer to the other side of the house, and the hole still remains from the old vent. I want to replace that strip of siding, but should I do that with that hole still there? If not, what should I do about the hole?
Also, I've noticed that I've gotten careless a couple times with the weedeater and have put cut the siding near where the house meets the lawn. Is there a product I can get to put over the siding near the ground to protect it?
Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm a first time homeowner, I need all the advice I can get!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!