I just moved into a house that has vinyl siding. Recently I had to move the exhuast vent for the dryer to the other side of the house, and the hole still remains from the old vent. I want to replace that strip of siding, but should I do that with that hole still there? If not, what should I do about the hole?
Also, I've noticed that I've gotten careless a couple times with the weedeater and have put cut the siding near where the house meets the lawn. Is there a product I can get to put over the siding near the ground to protect it?
Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm a first time homeowner, I need all the advice I can get!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love