I am looking for a set of St. Charles cabinets for my kitchen. Would prefer gray, champagne, or white in color. I really like the vintage 1940's or 1950's look. Would love it if they were in excellent condition. Let me know what you've got and your asking price via this forum. Thanks!
I have a complete kitchen's worth of St. Charles cabinets available. I am remodeling a house that was built in 1951 and just removed all of the cabinets from the kitchen. They are St. Charles (very good condition) and are gray/off-white in color. If you sent me your email address I would be happy to send you some pictures. By the way, I'm located in Texas.
Sorry for the late reply. If you still have the cabinets, I would be interested in looking at pictures and getting dimensions. Please send them to email@example.com
They just think their reply was late. :-) I'm interested in the cabinets if you still have them. I'm in Texas too. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
I have a kitchen full of vintage St. Charles metal cabinets. I am ready to sell them all with undercabinet lights and electric cook top and hood. Originally turquoise, then yellow, we had them electrostatically painted white but that was 20 years ago and they do need repainting.
I have entire St. Charles kitchen cabinets for sale (yellow).
See them at
See them at
I am looking for St. Charles steel kitchen cabinets. I have 20 cabinets already, but need some pieces I do not have. If you have a St.Charles steel kitchen for sale, please let me know. Currently we have "L.Aqua" for all the lower cabinets and white for all the uppers. I would LOVE to find pink, but will not turn down any color you have for the missing pieces we need. I will buy the entire kitchen if you're selling at the current rate ($36 per cabinet according to the last analysis at RR), but if you're pricing high, I would like to purchase only the items I want.
Peggy, do you still have your cabinets? If so, how bad are they? Were the other two layers of paint stripped before you had them painted white?
I have a full St. Charles kitchen - uppers have wood panel doors and lowers are steel. Also have two 36"w x 69"h full steel that have awesome double layer hinged storage space. Color is white. IF you are still looking please contact me via email at email@example.com
Hi -- I am in the market for a full set of kitchen cabinets in good shape. I am open to any brand. Prefer something close to Asheville, NC. Thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight