I was needing some advice on privacy fencing on slopped property. Which is the better chioce, fencing or trees? I have dogs that I don't want roaming the neighborhood, but I also have prying neighbors that is always looking to see what I am doing. I can't decide which is the best and the cheapest. Please help.
How about the invisible fence for the dog and then trees? Otherwise, try 6-foot high privacy fencing and then pick a few spots where you plant tall trees, to reduce the cost. We got thuja arborvitae that are considered fast growing and they have grown 4-5 feet in 3 years (with a little fertilizing after the first year!) Buy the trees around 3-4 feet to start if you really want them to grow tall. Some can be trimmed like a hedge so they don't get too tall.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!