Bob, I bought a edenpure heater from a local buisness 2 yrs ago, so I wired new outlet box(20 amp) for it, never had a problem with it and had always bragged it up! 1 week ago I came home from work at 730 am and found my house filled with smoke, after searching to find out where it was coming from I observed the outlet in which it was plugged into was completely burnt and chared up the wall, I wasvery luck that the breaker kicked otherwise my house which is built from all barnwood would have burnt to the ground.
I contackted Edenpure and for some reason they will not stand behind their warranty nor will they offer to replace the unit. I am very dissappointed that you would be a rep. for a company that will not stand behind their product.
So what I am going to do is call the local tv and radio stations and tell them my story so that someone else will not be at risk nor be harmed from this company!!
It is as they say, and advertise, safe as plugging in a coffee maker!! Thank you for giving me this oppertunity to express this.
you ar anyone can contact me if they or you have any questions.
218 428 3291
Timber Tech Problems, swelling, mildew,discoloration
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love