Bob, I bought a edenpure heater from a local buisness 2 yrs ago, so I wired new outlet box(20 amp) for it, never had a problem with it and had always bragged it up! 1 week ago I came home from work at 730 am and found my house filled with smoke, after searching to find out where it was coming from I observed the outlet in which it was plugged into was completely burnt and chared up the wall, I wasvery luck that the breaker kicked otherwise my house which is built from all barnwood would have burnt to the ground.
I contackted Edenpure and for some reason they will not stand behind their warranty nor will they offer to replace the unit. I am very dissappointed that you would be a rep. for a company that will not stand behind their product.
So what I am going to do is call the local tv and radio stations and tell them my story so that someone else will not be at risk nor be harmed from this company!!
It is as they say, and advertise, safe as plugging in a coffee maker!! Thank you for giving me this oppertunity to express this.
you ar anyone can contact me if they or you have any questions.
218 428 3291
Timber Tech Problems, swelling, mildew,discoloration
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING