Bob, I bought a edenpure heater from a local buisness 2 yrs ago, so I wired new outlet box(20 amp) for it, never had a problem with it and had always bragged it up! 1 week ago I came home from work at 730 am and found my house filled with smoke, after searching to find out where it was coming from I observed the outlet in which it was plugged into was completely burnt and chared up the wall, I wasvery luck that the breaker kicked otherwise my house which is built from all barnwood would have burnt to the ground.
I contackted Edenpure and for some reason they will not stand behind their warranty nor will they offer to replace the unit. I am very dissappointed that you would be a rep. for a company that will not stand behind their product.
So what I am going to do is call the local tv and radio stations and tell them my story so that someone else will not be at risk nor be harmed from this company!!
It is as they say, and advertise, safe as plugging in a coffee maker!! Thank you for giving me this oppertunity to express this.
you ar anyone can contact me if they or you have any questions.
218 428 3291
Timber Tech Problems, swelling, mildew,discoloration
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- How to Refinish a Dresser
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY