Room has 4 outlets. The one I moved and the one on the wall right of it still work. The 2 outlets on the 2 walls left of it don't work. When I re-wired, there were 2 sets of romex in the junction box. I connected one to the top socket and the other the bottom. Both grounded to the green screw. If I re-wired wrong, the relocated outlet would not work right?
- Forum >
- Miscellaneous >
- Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
is attic cooling my answer?
Can I convert existing outlet to 3-prong dryer outlet?
Installing Fiberglass over Blown In
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight