Room has 4 outlets. The one I moved and the one on the wall right of it still work. The 2 outlets on the 2 walls left of it don't work. When I re-wired, there were 2 sets of romex in the junction box. I connected one to the top socket and the other the bottom. Both grounded to the green screw. If I re-wired wrong, the relocated outlet would not work right?
- Forum >
- Miscellaneous >
- Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
is attic cooling my answer?
Can I convert existing outlet to 3-prong dryer outlet?
Installing Fiberglass over Blown In
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love