Room has 4 outlets. The one I moved and the one on the wall right of it still work. The 2 outlets on the 2 walls left of it don't work. When I re-wired, there were 2 sets of romex in the junction box. I connected one to the top socket and the other the bottom. Both grounded to the green screw. If I re-wired wrong, the relocated outlet would not work right?
- Forum >
- Miscellaneous >
- Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
is attic cooling my answer?
Can I convert existing outlet to 3-prong dryer outlet?
Installing Fiberglass over Blown In
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers