Room has 4 outlets. The one I moved and the one on the wall right of it still work. The 2 outlets on the 2 walls left of it don't work. When I re-wired, there were 2 sets of romex in the junction box. I connected one to the top socket and the other the bottom. Both grounded to the green screw. If I re-wired wrong, the relocated outlet would not work right?
- Forum >
- Miscellaneous >
- Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
is attic cooling my answer?
Can I convert existing outlet to 3-prong dryer outlet?
Installing Fiberglass over Blown In
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING