Room has 4 outlets. The one I moved and the one on the wall right of it still work. The 2 outlets on the 2 walls left of it don't work. When I re-wired, there were 2 sets of romex in the junction box. I connected one to the top socket and the other the bottom. Both grounded to the green screw. If I re-wired wrong, the relocated outlet would not work right?
- Forum >
- Miscellaneous >
- Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
Moved an electric socket in bedroom 3 inches. Rewired it and 2 other sockets in same room stopped working.
is attic cooling my answer?
Can I convert existing outlet to 3-prong dryer outlet?
Installing Fiberglass over Blown In
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!