I really like putting alive plants inside the house. Can anyone suggest what plants is best that could live inside the house wit no/limited sunlight? Thanks.
Well, as plant expert Ken Druse once joked to me, mold would do well in my bathroom where there was no window. More seriously, there are low-light plants that you might try. I have had good luck with a corn plant (a kind of leafy green plant) in the past.
The cast iron plant is what I have. It requires very, very little sun. You will be fine with it. Philodendron is nice also. It requires very low light and water. It does like cooler temperatures though in the house.
I'm not really familiar with any, but there and many fake plants out there that look very real and nice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!