Hi, my televiion suddenly shut off. When i turn it on again, the screen seems to hardly on and then it turns off again. Now i can not turn it on. I ant to try doing it, any suggestion what should i look at it first?
Depending on the age of the TV, you might find it cheaper to buy a new one instead of having an old one fixed. It sounds like a power supply is overheating though...not sure that's a DIY fix.
my tv got struck by lightning during a huge storm a couple months ago. i swear it's more hassle getting it repaired compared to just going out and getting a new tv....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love