I took down the existing ceiling fan with light fixture and put up a simple light fixture w/out a fan. The fan/light was controlled by one switch, with simple wiring (one black and one white wire). When I turned the breaker back on, the light came on, yay, but now the light won't turn off.
The wiring from the ceiling consists of two black, two white, and a ground...the wiring in the new light fixture also has two white, two black, and a ground wire.
How should these be connected?
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries