craftsman 139.53919 no power
I seem to have no power at all to garage door opener. No lights blinking no sound nothing. I took it apart nothing seems loose board appears OK. I have hooked it up from different known power sources ,,just seems dead. I cleaned the sensors, checked for fuses there are none. Also would anyone one know what horsepower this unit is? 2004 opener. Not in manual not on unit called sears they said if not in manual they don't know.
you can buy a new belt to try that but if that's not the problem the door might be a litlte heavy i am not sure how they work i think its like pulley system. or you can buy some belt dressing at any auto parts store or any auto parts department at walmart or similar department stores. its in a spray can like spray paint and you just spray it on the belt. you can put it on while the door is in motion to get all of the belt or just spray in on there. there is an method i know some old timer mechanics use and thats get some ivory bar soap and with the belt moving let it rub across the belt side that touches the drive pulleys.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes