craftsman 139.53919 no power
I seem to have no power at all to garage door opener. No lights blinking no sound nothing. I took it apart nothing seems loose board appears OK. I have hooked it up from different known power sources ,,just seems dead. I cleaned the sensors, checked for fuses there are none. Also would anyone one know what horsepower this unit is? 2004 opener. Not in manual not on unit called sears they said if not in manual they don't know.
you can buy a new belt to try that but if that's not the problem the door might be a litlte heavy i am not sure how they work i think its like pulley system. or you can buy some belt dressing at any auto parts store or any auto parts department at walmart or similar department stores. its in a spray can like spray paint and you just spray it on the belt. you can put it on while the door is in motion to get all of the belt or just spray in on there. there is an method i know some old timer mechanics use and thats get some ivory bar soap and with the belt moving let it rub across the belt side that touches the drive pulleys.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight