craftsman 139.53919 no power
I seem to have no power at all to garage door opener. No lights blinking no sound nothing. I took it apart nothing seems loose board appears OK. I have hooked it up from different known power sources ,,just seems dead. I cleaned the sensors, checked for fuses there are none. Also would anyone one know what horsepower this unit is? 2004 opener. Not in manual not on unit called sears they said if not in manual they don't know.
you can buy a new belt to try that but if that's not the problem the door might be a litlte heavy i am not sure how they work i think its like pulley system. or you can buy some belt dressing at any auto parts store or any auto parts department at walmart or similar department stores. its in a spray can like spray paint and you just spray it on the belt. you can put it on while the door is in motion to get all of the belt or just spray in on there. there is an method i know some old timer mechanics use and thats get some ivory bar soap and with the belt moving let it rub across the belt side that touches the drive pulleys.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!