I am trying to dig some holes to put up 6' fence. I heard that 1 man auger is hard to control so I am using hole digger. I've noticed that when I dug the first hole about 3' down, the water came out and dug the second hole 2', the water came out. I heard that about 3' down to put up 6' fence is ok but could I keep on dig until 3' down even the water come out?? Or should I hire someone to dig just holes for me and do rest of the work myself? If I ask someone to just dig holes (about 25 holes)for me how much will it cost me??
Rent the auger that is mounted on a cart, this is very easy to move around and control, 3' a 6' fence is more than enough.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight