My garage door sticks to the track when I press the romote. The track bends (flexes) and the door itself even bows a bit. I've greased EVERYWHERE...the hinges, rollers and especially the track itself. I've use lithium spray grease designed specifically this purpose. It has not helped. I've also adjusted the tension. I've played around with the door settings on the motor box. NOTHING seems to help. Any suggestions???
Sounds like an improper installation, who put it in? Can you get them back to correct it? If not then contact a reputable garage door company and get a consult. Have you checked that all fasteners are tight and the track itself is plumb and level?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight