My garage door sticks to the track when I press the romote. The track bends (flexes) and the door itself even bows a bit. I've greased EVERYWHERE...the hinges, rollers and especially the track itself. I've use lithium spray grease designed specifically this purpose. It has not helped. I've also adjusted the tension. I've played around with the door settings on the motor box. NOTHING seems to help. Any suggestions???
Sounds like an improper installation, who put it in? Can you get them back to correct it? If not then contact a reputable garage door company and get a consult. Have you checked that all fasteners are tight and the track itself is plumb and level?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!