Due to some water damage, I am need of a few boxes of Pergo Heirloom Maple #80005 Laminate flooring.
Anything out there?
I have a large amount of Pergo Heirloom Maple flooring that is mostly in very good condition. I had it removed today (4/9/13)because the area around my kitchen sink had water damage resulting from a water leak and I was unable to obtain enough to replace it because the pattern was discontinued. However, my entire living/dining area was also done in this material, so I had all of it removed and I'm replacing it with porcelain tile throughout the whole house. (The water damage resulted because the "professional" installers failed to put a waterproof underlayment under the kitchen area. Unfortunately I was unable to get compensated for this because their warranty had expired before the incident happened.) If you still are looking for this item, you're welcome to have it for no cost if you could arrange for shipping or pick it up yourself. I also have one unopened box containing 7 new planks of it that I'll throw in.(I live close to Palm Springs, CA in case that would be possible.) Email me ASAP if you still need this stuff.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes