Due to some water damage, I am need of a few boxes of Pergo Heirloom Maple #80005 Laminate flooring.
Anything out there?
I have a large amount of Pergo Heirloom Maple flooring that is mostly in very good condition. I had it removed today (4/9/13)because the area around my kitchen sink had water damage resulting from a water leak and I was unable to obtain enough to replace it because the pattern was discontinued. However, my entire living/dining area was also done in this material, so I had all of it removed and I'm replacing it with porcelain tile throughout the whole house. (The water damage resulted because the "professional" installers failed to put a waterproof underlayment under the kitchen area. Unfortunately I was unable to get compensated for this because their warranty had expired before the incident happened.) If you still are looking for this item, you're welcome to have it for no cost if you could arrange for shipping or pick it up yourself. I also have one unopened box containing 7 new planks of it that I'll throw in.(I live close to Palm Springs, CA in case that would be possible.) Email me ASAP if you still need this stuff.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING