Due to some water damage, I am need of a few boxes of Pergo Heirloom Maple #80005 Laminate flooring.
Anything out there?
I have a large amount of Pergo Heirloom Maple flooring that is mostly in very good condition. I had it removed today (4/9/13)because the area around my kitchen sink had water damage resulting from a water leak and I was unable to obtain enough to replace it because the pattern was discontinued. However, my entire living/dining area was also done in this material, so I had all of it removed and I'm replacing it with porcelain tile throughout the whole house. (The water damage resulted because the "professional" installers failed to put a waterproof underlayment under the kitchen area. Unfortunately I was unable to get compensated for this because their warranty had expired before the incident happened.) If you still are looking for this item, you're welcome to have it for no cost if you could arrange for shipping or pick it up yourself. I also have one unopened box containing 7 new planks of it that I'll throw in.(I live close to Palm Springs, CA in case that would be possible.) Email me ASAP if you still need this stuff.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects