I had my old GE washer and dryer for 10 years, I am upgrading, what is the most reliable and durable washer dryer combination that anyone on here can recommend?
my washer/dryer is over 20 years old now...still kicking. i would assume nowadays pretty much all brands you could find at sears...etc. would be reliable. it's amazing how much washers and dryers have upgraded over the years.
I've found that with appliances you really do get what you pay for. I think it's worth it to pay the extra money in the long run. I think most of the name brand washer and dryer sets are pretty reliable. It's good that you're doing research and asking questions though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!