I had my old GE washer and dryer for 10 years, I am upgrading, what is the most reliable and durable washer dryer combination that anyone on here can recommend?
my washer/dryer is over 20 years old now...still kicking. i would assume nowadays pretty much all brands you could find at sears...etc. would be reliable. it's amazing how much washers and dryers have upgraded over the years.
I've found that with appliances you really do get what you pay for. I think it's worth it to pay the extra money in the long run. I think most of the name brand washer and dryer sets are pretty reliable. It's good that you're doing research and asking questions though.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight