I had my old GE washer and dryer for 10 years, I am upgrading, what is the most reliable and durable washer dryer combination that anyone on here can recommend?
my washer/dryer is over 20 years old now...still kicking. i would assume nowadays pretty much all brands you could find at sears...etc. would be reliable. it's amazing how much washers and dryers have upgraded over the years.
I've found that with appliances you really do get what you pay for. I think it's worth it to pay the extra money in the long run. I think most of the name brand washer and dryer sets are pretty reliable. It's good that you're doing research and asking questions though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects