I had my old GE washer and dryer for 10 years, I am upgrading, what is the most reliable and durable washer dryer combination that anyone on here can recommend?
my washer/dryer is over 20 years old now...still kicking. i would assume nowadays pretty much all brands you could find at sears...etc. would be reliable. it's amazing how much washers and dryers have upgraded over the years.
I've found that with appliances you really do get what you pay for. I think it's worth it to pay the extra money in the long run. I think most of the name brand washer and dryer sets are pretty reliable. It's good that you're doing research and asking questions though.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight