I have a small chunk taken out of my sidewalk. It's about 2" round and about a 1/4" deep. I would like to patch it if that's the correct solution to prevent it from getting any bigger. The problem I'm having however is my sidewalk isn't gray; it's that light brownish/tan color that you see in front of most newer construction properties. I haven't been able to locate anything to fill the hole that would match the rest of the sidewalk.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this and match the rest of the sidewalk? I know this sounds strange but can you buy white filler and add food coloring to match? I really can't come up with any other solution that's a quick and easy fix.
I am interested in hearing any and all suggestions. Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers