I have a small chunk taken out of my sidewalk. It's about 2" round and about a 1/4" deep. I would like to patch it if that's the correct solution to prevent it from getting any bigger. The problem I'm having however is my sidewalk isn't gray; it's that light brownish/tan color that you see in front of most newer construction properties. I haven't been able to locate anything to fill the hole that would match the rest of the sidewalk.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this and match the rest of the sidewalk? I know this sounds strange but can you buy white filler and add food coloring to match? I really can't come up with any other solution that's a quick and easy fix.
I am interested in hearing any and all suggestions. Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!