I have a Kenmore/Fridgedaire side by side fridge. The water filter was plugged so I bought a blank (looks like a filter but is empty) to take its place.
It now leaks when the ice maker calls for water or the water dispenser is used.
Any solutions? I have tried siliconing it in but this does not work.
My mom's fridge is having the same problem. I can't figure it out, but I'm no repairman. I want to just buy a new filter,does anyone know where I can get these cheaper? They're expensive at the store too. I really think a new filter will solve the problem, not positive though. I think it's the first thing to try, but man... she needs this one, a Ge mwf.
Kenmore Fridge leaking water
Water Filter Systems?
***** ColdSpot Fridge Leaking Water onto Floor
(long? post); New dishwasher, questioning external w...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects