I have a Kenmore/Fridgedaire side by side fridge. The water filter was plugged so I bought a blank (looks like a filter but is empty) to take its place.
It now leaks when the ice maker calls for water or the water dispenser is used.
Any solutions? I have tried siliconing it in but this does not work.
My mom's fridge is having the same problem. I can't figure it out, but I'm no repairman. I want to just buy a new filter,does anyone know where I can get these cheaper? They're expensive at the store too. I really think a new filter will solve the problem, not positive though. I think it's the first thing to try, but man... she needs this one, a Ge mwf.
Kenmore Fridge leaking water
Water Filter Systems?
(long? post); New dishwasher, questioning external w...
Water softener, water filter
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes