I have a Kenmore/Fridgedaire side by side fridge. The water filter was plugged so I bought a blank (looks like a filter but is empty) to take its place.
It now leaks when the ice maker calls for water or the water dispenser is used.
Any solutions? I have tried siliconing it in but this does not work.
My mom's fridge is having the same problem. I can't figure it out, but I'm no repairman. I want to just buy a new filter,does anyone know where I can get these cheaper? They're expensive at the store too. I really think a new filter will solve the problem, not positive though. I think it's the first thing to try, but man... she needs this one, a Ge mwf.
Kenmore Fridge leaking water
Water Filter Systems?
(long? post); New dishwasher, questioning external w...
Water softener, water filter
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!