I have a Kenmore/Fridgedaire side by side fridge. The water filter was plugged so I bought a blank (looks like a filter but is empty) to take its place.
It now leaks when the ice maker calls for water or the water dispenser is used.
Any solutions? I have tried siliconing it in but this does not work.
My mom's fridge is having the same problem. I can't figure it out, but I'm no repairman. I want to just buy a new filter,does anyone know where I can get these cheaper? They're expensive at the store too. I really think a new filter will solve the problem, not positive though. I think it's the first thing to try, but man... she needs this one, a Ge mwf.
Kenmore Fridge leaking water
Water Filter Systems?
(long? post); New dishwasher, questioning external w...
Water softener, water filter
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight