The 1500 watt Edenpure heater puts out 5200 BTU's per hour. A 20 dollar 1500 watt heater puts out 5200 BTU's per hour. Why do you promote the Edenpure since it is SOOO expensive? Consumer reports said the Edenpure is not the best heater for the money.
I think that this is very likely the case. The more expensive model is likely better in quality than the less expensive one. It is quite possible though that you are simply paying for the name, in which case you would probably be better off with the cheaper heater. I faced this same question when I was shopping for my front load washer and dryer. I had to choose between the expensive name brand, because I felt safer going a company that I knew built good quality appliances, rather than taking a chance.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight