The 1500 watt Edenpure heater puts out 5200 BTU's per hour. A 20 dollar 1500 watt heater puts out 5200 BTU's per hour. Why do you promote the Edenpure since it is SOOO expensive? Consumer reports said the Edenpure is not the best heater for the money.
I think that this is very likely the case. The more expensive model is likely better in quality than the less expensive one. It is quite possible though that you are simply paying for the name, in which case you would probably be better off with the cheaper heater. I faced this same question when I was shopping for my front load washer and dryer. I had to choose between the expensive name brand, because I felt safer going a company that I knew built good quality appliances, rather than taking a chance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!