As suggested by BillH in another forum here, I am re-posting this in the Roofing and Siding section in hopes of gaining further insight into our dilemma.
Our home, built by a mass-developer, is just over a year old, the warranty is up, and we are suddenly dealing with one final warranty issue...the exterior stucco. Our stucco seems to have deteriorated quickly, and we need advice as to how firmly to handle the situation with the builder.
Below is link to a photo of one of our exterior walls. I could be way off base here, because I admittedly know nothing about stucco, but to me the wall looks bad enough that it seems I should expect nothing less than a complete re-stuccoing. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could lend in this situation.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects