As suggested by BillH in another forum here, I am re-posting this in the Roofing and Siding section in hopes of gaining further insight into our dilemma.
Our home, built by a mass-developer, is just over a year old, the warranty is up, and we are suddenly dealing with one final warranty issue...the exterior stucco. Our stucco seems to have deteriorated quickly, and we need advice as to how firmly to handle the situation with the builder.
Below is link to a photo of one of our exterior walls. I could be way off base here, because I admittedly know nothing about stucco, but to me the wall looks bad enough that it seems I should expect nothing less than a complete re-stuccoing. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could lend in this situation.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers