As suggested by BillH in another forum here, I am re-posting this in the Roofing and Siding section in hopes of gaining further insight into our dilemma.
Our home, built by a mass-developer, is just over a year old, the warranty is up, and we are suddenly dealing with one final warranty issue...the exterior stucco. Our stucco seems to have deteriorated quickly, and we need advice as to how firmly to handle the situation with the builder.
Below is link to a photo of one of our exterior walls. I could be way off base here, because I admittedly know nothing about stucco, but to me the wall looks bad enough that it seems I should expect nothing less than a complete re-stuccoing. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could lend in this situation.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight