frozen water is pooling on top shelf of fridge under where the cold air vents at the top are. I have checked and drains appear clear. what else could cause this to happen? Also, not sure if it's related or not, but there is a gurgling noise underneath fridge when the door is closed.
There is a hose that carries the defrost water from the freezer to the drain pan. Most likely that hose is plugged somewhere.
I have checked the hose, run hot water through it, it is draining into the pan under the fridge it's not plugged that I can tell. Could it possibly have anything to do with fridge or freezer temperature, or fridge not being level somehow so water is not draining properly?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING