frozen water is pooling on top shelf of fridge under where the cold air vents at the top are. I have checked and drains appear clear. what else could cause this to happen? Also, not sure if it's related or not, but there is a gurgling noise underneath fridge when the door is closed.
There is a hose that carries the defrost water from the freezer to the drain pan. Most likely that hose is plugged somewhere.
I have checked the hose, run hot water through it, it is draining into the pan under the fridge it's not plugged that I can tell. Could it possibly have anything to do with fridge or freezer temperature, or fridge not being level somehow so water is not draining properly?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!