frozen water is pooling on top shelf of fridge under where the cold air vents at the top are. I have checked and drains appear clear. what else could cause this to happen? Also, not sure if it's related or not, but there is a gurgling noise underneath fridge when the door is closed.
There is a hose that carries the defrost water from the freezer to the drain pan. Most likely that hose is plugged somewhere.
I have checked the hose, run hot water through it, it is draining into the pan under the fridge it's not plugged that I can tell. Could it possibly have anything to do with fridge or freezer temperature, or fridge not being level somehow so water is not draining properly?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects