I live in Wisconsin and just built a rec room and would like to put some prints down there. I'm considering 2 options Canvas or Metal prints due to the damp conditions. It's not overly damp but it's still a basement.
I don't really have any concerns with the metal format but I'm wondering what others have experience with canvas in this in environment. My main concern is that I could get some warping of the print due to the wood frame?
Any input is appreciated. Would a Basement Dehumidifier help? Is that one that I posted the correct kind to look into? Thanks, Al
It will be true that a general contractor in some areas, is the person or company in charge of organizing and carrying out projects such as new home building, large construction operations, renovation, demolition, building, restoration and more.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight