I need to replace my obsolete Kenmore 417.97802791 stackable washer/dryer. I have tight restrictions on space and power so I'd like to find as comparable a unit as possible. I contacted Sears and they said I needed to provide the "specs" located in the Owner's Guide, but I have gone through it cover-to-cover and can't locate the specs they refer to. Can you possibly provide me a resource to locate them?
Here's a link to the service manual in PDF, http://www.allrepairmanuals.com/kenmore-washer-dryer-combo.htm?model_number=417.97802791+. It should be more comprehensive than what you have. Although "specs" is pretty vague. Really, for such a common front load washer and dryer it shouldn't be a hassle.
HELP buying Washer & Dryer - Neptune/Duet
Kenmore washer/dryer stack
Kenmore Washer/Dryer Age?
Replace Broken knob-timer for Kenmore Washer/Dryer
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!