I need to replace my obsolete Kenmore 417.97802791 stackable washer/dryer. I have tight restrictions on space and power so I'd like to find as comparable a unit as possible. I contacted Sears and they said I needed to provide the "specs" located in the Owner's Guide, but I have gone through it cover-to-cover and can't locate the specs they refer to. Can you possibly provide me a resource to locate them?
Here's a link to the service manual in PDF, http://www.allrepairmanuals.com/kenmore-washer-dryer-combo.htm?model_number=417.97802791+. It should be more comprehensive than what you have. Although "specs" is pretty vague. Really, for such a common front load washer and dryer it shouldn't be a hassle.
HELP buying Washer & Dryer - Neptune/Duet
Kenmore washer/dryer stack
Kenmore Washer/Dryer Age?
Replace Broken knob-timer for Kenmore Washer/Dryer
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!