I have a GE Profile front load washing machine. The washer often takes 3 hours to complete wash and many times I still have to do a drain and spin cycle.
I have had 4 techs come out and they have been useless. I am not using to much soap, the hose is not kinked or clogged, and the filter is not clogged. Owner's manual # is WPDH8800
What have the technicians replaced? There are a LOT of complaints about this issue online. Timer, a bad motor control, a bad pump motor are a few of the suggestions. However, it could be the control panel, which is pretty pricey. Is it under warranty?
Nothing so far. They are talking about replacing the pump but they say the washer has no error codes.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING