I have a GE Profile front load washing machine. The washer often takes 3 hours to complete wash and many times I still have to do a drain and spin cycle.
I have had 4 techs come out and they have been useless. I am not using to much soap, the hose is not kinked or clogged, and the filter is not clogged. Owner's manual # is WPDH8800
What have the technicians replaced? There are a LOT of complaints about this issue online. Timer, a bad motor control, a bad pump motor are a few of the suggestions. However, it could be the control panel, which is pretty pricey. Is it under warranty?
Nothing so far. They are talking about replacing the pump but they say the washer has no error codes.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers