I have a GE Profile front load washing machine. The washer often takes 3 hours to complete wash and many times I still have to do a drain and spin cycle.
I have had 4 techs come out and they have been useless. I am not using to much soap, the hose is not kinked or clogged, and the filter is not clogged. Owner's manual # is WPDH8800
What have the technicians replaced? There are a LOT of complaints about this issue online. Timer, a bad motor control, a bad pump motor are a few of the suggestions. However, it could be the control panel, which is pretty pricey. Is it under warranty?
Nothing so far. They are talking about replacing the pump but they say the washer has no error codes.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects