I have a GE Profile front load washing machine. The washer often takes 3 hours to complete wash and many times I still have to do a drain and spin cycle.
I have had 4 techs come out and they have been useless. I am not using to much soap, the hose is not kinked or clogged, and the filter is not clogged. Owner's manual # is WPDH8800
What have the technicians replaced? There are a LOT of complaints about this issue online. Timer, a bad motor control, a bad pump motor are a few of the suggestions. However, it could be the control panel, which is pretty pricey. Is it under warranty?
Nothing so far. They are talking about replacing the pump but they say the washer has no error codes.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight