Hello, I have two problems that may or may not be related.
I have a Jenn Air JJW8430DDS Double Oven. I had a problem that required me to replace the control module (bottom burner was only getting 110 so it would not get hot). I replaced the control panel last night, and now the top door appears uneven. I would estimate the gap between the door top and trim piece above it differs by about 1/4" on the left and right side.
Now, admittedly, I am looking at this more closely than I ever have and it very well may have been like this before the repair.
However, the clean cycle for the lower oven works fine, but when I click the clean button for the upper oven, all I get is a double beep.
Door won't stay open
Liftmaster Security+ keypad won't open door anymore
Amana Gas Oven AOGD2750WW S/N 9807299693 WON'T BROIL
Ohio Forge 919 012 Table Saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!