Hello, I have two problems that may or may not be related.
I have a Jenn Air JJW8430DDS Double Oven. I had a problem that required me to replace the control module (bottom burner was only getting 110 so it would not get hot). I replaced the control panel last night, and now the top door appears uneven. I would estimate the gap between the door top and trim piece above it differs by about 1/4" on the left and right side.
Now, admittedly, I am looking at this more closely than I ever have and it very well may have been like this before the repair.
However, the clean cycle for the lower oven works fine, but when I click the clean button for the upper oven, all I get is a double beep.
Door won't stay open
Liftmaster Security+ keypad won't open door anymore
Trafficmaster Benson Oak Glueless Laminate Flooring
100 pound tank running our cabin stove
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects