Hello, I have two problems that may or may not be related.
I have a Jenn Air JJW8430DDS Double Oven. I had a problem that required me to replace the control module (bottom burner was only getting 110 so it would not get hot). I replaced the control panel last night, and now the top door appears uneven. I would estimate the gap between the door top and trim piece above it differs by about 1/4" on the left and right side.
Now, admittedly, I am looking at this more closely than I ever have and it very well may have been like this before the repair.
However, the clean cycle for the lower oven works fine, but when I click the clean button for the upper oven, all I get is a double beep.
Door won't stay open
Liftmaster Security+ keypad won't open door anymore
Ceiling Fan and light on different switches
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!