Hello, I have two problems that may or may not be related.
I have a Jenn Air JJW8430DDS Double Oven. I had a problem that required me to replace the control module (bottom burner was only getting 110 so it would not get hot). I replaced the control panel last night, and now the top door appears uneven. I would estimate the gap between the door top and trim piece above it differs by about 1/4" on the left and right side.
Now, admittedly, I am looking at this more closely than I ever have and it very well may have been like this before the repair.
However, the clean cycle for the lower oven works fine, but when I click the clean button for the upper oven, all I get is a double beep.
Door won't stay open
Liftmaster Security+ keypad won't open door anymore
steel support beam
Pergo red oak blocked
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love