We live in an apartment in which there was obviously a flood in the kitchen before we moved in, causing the vinyl asbestos tiles to completely come loose from the wood subflooring. My husband promised me when we moved in, in 1995 that he would replace the floor. Now the tiles are beginning to crumble and his way of improving the floor is to buy those cheap flat rugs to cover the existing floor. You cannot imagine how disgusting they really are. They are horrible because they are crumbling and they leave piles of grey dust where the backing is constantly piecing off them. He now tells me that since it would be too dangerous to move the tiles, we have to leave the floor alone and just "live with it". He also cites the fact that since we still have the original dishwasher, if we put in a new floor and then the dishwashwer needs to be replaced, we will have to rip up the floor to get the old washer out and put a new one in. Finally, if I really nag him, he tells me to go buy a strip of lineoleum and he will nail it down over only the central portion of the floor (not under the stove or refrigerator). Our kitchen is a galley type, 13 ft. long and 4 ft. wide one. I believe I have displayed the patience of a saint but I have had it.
Please help! I am totally floored...
hello there www.bobvila.com admin discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlink service Take care. Jason
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes