I bought a new house in Sept and it came with a new fridge. After using it for about a month, I noticed it was not keeping anything cool (temps in the freezer were up to 40 and fridge was 50). Four GE techs came to look at it and none could fix it so GE gave me a new one (same model). It's been a week and now this new is having the same problem. How could 2 of these be defective? Model number is GTH21SBXASS. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with the outlet. I plugged other items into it and they work so not sure what is going on. Any advice is appreciated.
I mentioned I had a feeling it was getting stuck on defrost,maybe they had a bad run of control boards.Since it's still under warranty I would contact GE again. What did the other techs say when they came out?
I'm not sure about many details, but I can tell you that it's most definitely not the refrigerator's problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects