I bought a new house in Sept and it came with a new fridge. After using it for about a month, I noticed it was not keeping anything cool (temps in the freezer were up to 40 and fridge was 50). Four GE techs came to look at it and none could fix it so GE gave me a new one (same model). It's been a week and now this new is having the same problem. How could 2 of these be defective? Model number is GTH21SBXASS. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with the outlet. I plugged other items into it and they work so not sure what is going on. Any advice is appreciated.
I mentioned I had a feeling it was getting stuck on defrost,maybe they had a bad run of control boards.Since it's still under warranty I would contact GE again. What did the other techs say when they came out?
I'm not sure about many details, but I can tell you that it's most definitely not the refrigerator's problem.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING