I bought a new house in Sept and it came with a new fridge. After using it for about a month, I noticed it was not keeping anything cool (temps in the freezer were up to 40 and fridge was 50). Four GE techs came to look at it and none could fix it so GE gave me a new one (same model). It's been a week and now this new is having the same problem. How could 2 of these be defective? Model number is GTH21SBXASS. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with the outlet. I plugged other items into it and they work so not sure what is going on. Any advice is appreciated.
I mentioned I had a feeling it was getting stuck on defrost,maybe they had a bad run of control boards.Since it's still under warranty I would contact GE again. What did the other techs say when they came out?
I'm not sure about many details, but I can tell you that it's most definitely not the refrigerator's problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!