I want to know that, How can I use old patio umbrellas? I have Google for that and come to know about one DIY vidoe where they have recommend to develop romantic patio umbrella from fabric and pole of used one. Can any one suggest me alternative idea which help me to make it happen?
Do you have any outside dogs? You could clean it up and fix it in the ground for a shady spot for the dogs.
I don't really get what you are saying, but there really isn't any uses for old patio umbrellas. I guess if they are light enough, you could use the in the summer to take to the beach, or camping, river or lakes.
I have stripped the material from the umbrella, secured it in a large container of soil. I then planted Morning Glories and trained them to grow up the pole and out the unbrella spines. I then chose a variety of annuals and filled the container with them. Keep in mind that most Morning Glories do not like to be pampered with plant food or they will grow massive foliage but not many flowers, so choose your annuals accordingly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!