I want to know that, How can I use old patio umbrellas? I have Google for that and come to know about one DIY vidoe where they have recommend to develop romantic patio umbrella from fabric and pole of used one. Can any one suggest me alternative idea which help me to make it happen?
Do you have any outside dogs? You could clean it up and fix it in the ground for a shady spot for the dogs.
I don't really get what you are saying, but there really isn't any uses for old patio umbrellas. I guess if they are light enough, you could use the in the summer to take to the beach, or camping, river or lakes.
I have stripped the material from the umbrella, secured it in a large container of soil. I then planted Morning Glories and trained them to grow up the pole and out the unbrella spines. I then chose a variety of annuals and filled the container with them. Keep in mind that most Morning Glories do not like to be pampered with plant food or they will grow massive foliage but not many flowers, so choose your annuals accordingly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love