The hot water pressure from my shower has dropped to an annoyingly low level. The water is hot enough in the shower and pressure in all other faucets seems fine. This all started a few weeks ago after the water company shut off my service (mistakenly shut my side of the duplex off and left the neighbors water on after they failed to pay). When my service was restored the hot water in the shower came out at a lower pressure and I havent been able to fix it. Any suggestions or advice would be great, thanks.
Also, for what its worth I have just the one lever for hot and cold water, not the two knobs.
Are you only having that problem in the shower? I'd start with cleaning out the shower head. Sometimes shutting the water off and turning it back on will break loose junk in the lines that can clog the shower head.
Thank you, I tried that today but the pressure remains low. The hot water pressure is low on both the shower head and the lower faucet. It might be slightly lower on the sink faucet but it isn't as noticeable.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers