The hot water pressure from my shower has dropped to an annoyingly low level. The water is hot enough in the shower and pressure in all other faucets seems fine. This all started a few weeks ago after the water company shut off my service (mistakenly shut my side of the duplex off and left the neighbors water on after they failed to pay). When my service was restored the hot water in the shower came out at a lower pressure and I havent been able to fix it. Any suggestions or advice would be great, thanks.
Also, for what its worth I have just the one lever for hot and cold water, not the two knobs.
Are you only having that problem in the shower? I'd start with cleaning out the shower head. Sometimes shutting the water off and turning it back on will break loose junk in the lines that can clog the shower head.
Thank you, I tried that today but the pressure remains low. The hot water pressure is low on both the shower head and the lower faucet. It might be slightly lower on the sink faucet but it isn't as noticeable.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Garden Borders You Can Make
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight