The hot water pressure from my shower has dropped to an annoyingly low level. The water is hot enough in the shower and pressure in all other faucets seems fine. This all started a few weeks ago after the water company shut off my service (mistakenly shut my side of the duplex off and left the neighbors water on after they failed to pay). When my service was restored the hot water in the shower came out at a lower pressure and I havent been able to fix it. Any suggestions or advice would be great, thanks.
Also, for what its worth I have just the one lever for hot and cold water, not the two knobs.
Are you only having that problem in the shower? I'd start with cleaning out the shower head. Sometimes shutting the water off and turning it back on will break loose junk in the lines that can clog the shower head.
Thank you, I tried that today but the pressure remains low. The hot water pressure is low on both the shower head and the lower faucet. It might be slightly lower on the sink faucet but it isn't as noticeable.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects