The hot water pressure from my shower has dropped to an annoyingly low level. The water is hot enough in the shower and pressure in all other faucets seems fine. This all started a few weeks ago after the water company shut off my service (mistakenly shut my side of the duplex off and left the neighbors water on after they failed to pay). When my service was restored the hot water in the shower came out at a lower pressure and I havent been able to fix it. Any suggestions or advice would be great, thanks.
Also, for what its worth I have just the one lever for hot and cold water, not the two knobs.
Are you only having that problem in the shower? I'd start with cleaning out the shower head. Sometimes shutting the water off and turning it back on will break loose junk in the lines that can clog the shower head.
Thank you, I tried that today but the pressure remains low. The hot water pressure is low on both the shower head and the lower faucet. It might be slightly lower on the sink faucet but it isn't as noticeable.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING