The hot water pressure from my shower has dropped to an annoyingly low level. The water is hot enough in the shower and pressure in all other faucets seems fine. This all started a few weeks ago after the water company shut off my service (mistakenly shut my side of the duplex off and left the neighbors water on after they failed to pay). When my service was restored the hot water in the shower came out at a lower pressure and I havent been able to fix it. Any suggestions or advice would be great, thanks.
Also, for what its worth I have just the one lever for hot and cold water, not the two knobs.
Are you only having that problem in the shower? I'd start with cleaning out the shower head. Sometimes shutting the water off and turning it back on will break loose junk in the lines that can clog the shower head.
Thank you, I tried that today but the pressure remains low. The hot water pressure is low on both the shower head and the lower faucet. It might be slightly lower on the sink faucet but it isn't as noticeable.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!