Hi all you handy people out there.
I live in Portland Oregon and our rainy season just started meaning it will be essentially non-stop until March. I have already paid for my cedar siding and have it pre-primed and pre-painted. I know siding is an outdoor product but it seems to me to not make sense to have the entire house exposed while we take off the siding.
I have a place to store it so please let me know if you have any exprience siding in the rain. I know it would not be as convenient to repaint my fence as it is soaked but please pass on your thoughts.
I am leaning to waiting for the dry weather.
Please respond to [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects