Hi all you handy people out there.
I live in Portland Oregon and our rainy season just started meaning it will be essentially non-stop until March. I have already paid for my cedar siding and have it pre-primed and pre-painted. I know siding is an outdoor product but it seems to me to not make sense to have the entire house exposed while we take off the siding.
I have a place to store it so please let me know if you have any exprience siding in the rain. I know it would not be as convenient to repaint my fence as it is soaked but please pass on your thoughts.
I am leaning to waiting for the dry weather.
Please respond to [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!