Hi all you handy people out there.
I live in Portland Oregon and our rainy season just started meaning it will be essentially non-stop until March. I have already paid for my cedar siding and have it pre-primed and pre-painted. I know siding is an outdoor product but it seems to me to not make sense to have the entire house exposed while we take off the siding.
I have a place to store it so please let me know if you have any exprience siding in the rain. I know it would not be as convenient to repaint my fence as it is soaked but please pass on your thoughts.
I am leaning to waiting for the dry weather.
Please respond to email@example.com
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING