Hi all you handy people out there.
I live in Portland Oregon and our rainy season just started meaning it will be essentially non-stop until March. I have already paid for my cedar siding and have it pre-primed and pre-painted. I know siding is an outdoor product but it seems to me to not make sense to have the entire house exposed while we take off the siding.
I have a place to store it so please let me know if you have any exprience siding in the rain. I know it would not be as convenient to repaint my fence as it is soaked but please pass on your thoughts.
I am leaning to waiting for the dry weather.
Please respond to [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips