When homeowners are tired to look at the bare concrete basement, right below the siding level, they either extend the cheap looking siding or struggle to find a solution to give that area a faux stone or fake stone look.
What many have been doing today, thanks to Faux Stone is installing really nice looking faux stone panels that are easy to install and maintain.
Real stone is known to crack and create mold, fake stone doesn't do that.
Faux Stone Panels
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
faux stone on brick fireplace
Interior Stone walls
NEED HELP FAUX PAINTING BRICK FIREPLACE
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!