My biggest tomato plant is turning yellow, with no buds on it. My smaller plants are doing great though with small green tomatoes on them. I'm so confused. What is going wrong?
Could be a variety of issues. The bottom leaves will yellow as the plant gets bigger because they get less nutrients as they're shaded by the top. If you have caterpillars or bugs, it can cause the plant to yellow. If your soil is low in nitrogen, it causes yellowing as well.
plants for shaded area
New homeowner, but never had a garden before..help!
Pest problem with Rose Plants
Plants that survive road salt
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!