My biggest tomato plant is turning yellow, with no buds on it. My smaller plants are doing great though with small green tomatoes on them. I'm so confused. What is going wrong?
Could be a variety of issues. The bottom leaves will yellow as the plant gets bigger because they get less nutrients as they're shaded by the top. If you have caterpillars or bugs, it can cause the plant to yellow. If your soil is low in nitrogen, it causes yellowing as well.
plants for shaded area
New homeowner, but never had a garden before..help!
Pest problem with Rose Plants
Plants that survive road salt
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide