WOOD FENCE WRONG COLOR STAIN! HELP!
I have a cedar fence for which I erroneously chose a semi- transparent redwood color instead of a transparent which I love because it exposes the grain. The color turned out to be a GARISH orangey more solid color redwood than I expected.(I Photo-shoped this)-(no camera). I need a decorative solution to expose less of the garish color ie,maybe some lighter colored lattice work on the panel? - or maybe some sort of antiquing? I don't want to just paint it another solid color.
solid wood stain
Identifying and Treating Deck: Mahogany/Ipe?
solid color stain , changing colors, gaps
HELP... Pressure Treated wood deck w/ semi transpare...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!