Can a room without attic space above it be vented? My master bedroom has a vault ceiling on one side of the room and slopes down to a 10 ft. height at the outside wall of the room. The attic stops at the peak of the vault. The entire room is covered by roof only. It gets so hot in this room and I want to know if it is possible to somehow vent this room?
Usually you would want to go with a skylight (roof windows) in this type of situation due to the fact that when winter rolls around you want to close it off.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight