I have masonite siding on my house. It does happen to be the type covered under the recent class-action suit and I have received some money from them, but not enough and very little assistance after that. I have a section of siding around my deck where the bottom edge is rotting and would just like to cover it with some similar vinyl siding and paint everything the same color. Any recommendations or suggestions on doing this? It's tough to find a contractor to do a small and odd job like this one, most siding companies want to just re-side your whole house. I just don't have the money to lay down onthat and it really isn't necessary. I also don't plan on living in this house much loner, but I still of course want a quality fix on it for the next homeowner. Thanks for any helpful responses!
Where can I buy Masonite siding or something similar?
Re-Siding my house?!?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING