I have masonite siding on my house. It does happen to be the type covered under the recent class-action suit and I have received some money from them, but not enough and very little assistance after that. I have a section of siding around my deck where the bottom edge is rotting and would just like to cover it with some similar vinyl siding and paint everything the same color. Any recommendations or suggestions on doing this? It's tough to find a contractor to do a small and odd job like this one, most siding companies want to just re-side your whole house. I just don't have the money to lay down onthat and it really isn't necessary. I also don't plan on living in this house much loner, but I still of course want a quality fix on it for the next homeowner. Thanks for any helpful responses!
Where can I buy Masonite siding or something similar?
Re-Siding my house?!?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!