I have masonite siding on my house. It does happen to be the type covered under the recent class-action suit and I have received some money from them, but not enough and very little assistance after that. I have a section of siding around my deck where the bottom edge is rotting and would just like to cover it with some similar vinyl siding and paint everything the same color. Any recommendations or suggestions on doing this? It's tough to find a contractor to do a small and odd job like this one, most siding companies want to just re-side your whole house. I just don't have the money to lay down onthat and it really isn't necessary. I also don't plan on living in this house much loner, but I still of course want a quality fix on it for the next homeowner. Thanks for any helpful responses!
Where can I buy Masonite siding or something similar?
Re-Siding my house?!?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects