I am a framer and the majority of my experience is in Utah where we used plywood to sheet the house and roof. I now live in Texas and it is done very diferently here. They use Thermo-Ply instead of plywood and wait until the house is completley framed before sheathing and the sheathing is usually subcontracted out. Do you have any insight on why the different proceedures and benefits of it? Also, where does the roofing come in here? In Utah it was all a collaborated effort done by one crew.
noisy new roof
Help. Not sure were problem is !
raising the pitch to make living space out of attic?
Slate roof venting
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!