We are in need of 1 or 2 cases of Pergo Red Oak Blocked. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message here if you are willing to sell. Thank you
I have 13 boxes of 4577 used but in real good shape. will sell for $25.00 each and throw in some odd shaped pieces.
Hi Cathe,Love your Pergo floor color! You mentioned that you were going to put this floor thurgoh a lot the only thing I have found: Don't drop anything of any substantial weight on to the surface. I dropped a pot on my kitchen Pergo, and it gouged the surface, and exposed the cushiony layer beneath. To have it repaired would be costly, so now I have an area rug over the ding. Really it's small damage, it's just that I notice it. No one else does. Looking forward to news and pictures of the barn. I'm in Santa Rosa, and enjoy your blog so much.
I am wondering if you still have any of the above referenced Pergo flooring available. I am in need of 2-3 boxes. Please email me at email@example.com either way so I know that you received this message. Thanks so much.
Does anyone still have boxes of this flooring left? I have it in my kitchen and dining room but want to do my living room.
I have five boxes of new unopened pergo red oak blocked laminate PH 4577. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm in need of 1-3 boxes of pergo presto ph4577 red oak blocked asap. Thanks in advance. jameshubel -at- gmail.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 7 Ways to Make Your New House Look Old
- Soundproof Your Home with 11 DIYs
- Set the Tone: 8 Colors for an Inviting Dining Room
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY