We are in need of 1 or 2 cases of Pergo Red Oak Blocked. Please email me at [email protected] or leave a message here if you are willing to sell. Thank you
I have 13 boxes of 4577 used but in real good shape. will sell for $25.00 each and throw in some odd shaped pieces.
Hi Cathe,Love your Pergo floor color! You mentioned that you were going to put this floor thurgoh a lot the only thing I have found: Don't drop anything of any substantial weight on to the surface. I dropped a pot on my kitchen Pergo, and it gouged the surface, and exposed the cushiony layer beneath. To have it repaired would be costly, so now I have an area rug over the ding. Really it's small damage, it's just that I notice it. No one else does. Looking forward to news and pictures of the barn. I'm in Santa Rosa, and enjoy your blog so much.
I am wondering if you still have any of the above referenced Pergo flooring available. I am in need of 2-3 boxes. Please email me at [email protected] either way so I know that you received this message. Thanks so much.
Does anyone still have boxes of this flooring left? I have it in my kitchen and dining room but want to do my living room.
I have five boxes of new unopened pergo red oak blocked laminate PH 4577. Email me at [email protected]
I'm in need of 1-3 boxes of pergo presto ph4577 red oak blocked asap. Thanks in advance. jameshubel -at- gmail.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips