We are in need of 1 or 2 cases of Pergo Red Oak Blocked. Please email me at [email protected] or leave a message here if you are willing to sell. Thank you
I have 13 boxes of 4577 used but in real good shape. will sell for $25.00 each and throw in some odd shaped pieces.
Hi Cathe,Love your Pergo floor color! You mentioned that you were going to put this floor thurgoh a lot the only thing I have found: Don't drop anything of any substantial weight on to the surface. I dropped a pot on my kitchen Pergo, and it gouged the surface, and exposed the cushiony layer beneath. To have it repaired would be costly, so now I have an area rug over the ding. Really it's small damage, it's just that I notice it. No one else does. Looking forward to news and pictures of the barn. I'm in Santa Rosa, and enjoy your blog so much.
I am wondering if you still have any of the above referenced Pergo flooring available. I am in need of 2-3 boxes. Please email me at [email protected] either way so I know that you received this message. Thanks so much.
Does anyone still have boxes of this flooring left? I have it in my kitchen and dining room but want to do my living room.
I have five boxes of new unopened pergo red oak blocked laminate PH 4577. Email me at [email protected]
I'm in need of 1-3 boxes of pergo presto ph4577 red oak blocked asap. Thanks in advance. jameshubel -at- gmail.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects