We are in need of 1 or 2 cases of Pergo Red Oak Blocked. Please email me at [email protected] or leave a message here if you are willing to sell. Thank you
I have 13 boxes of 4577 used but in real good shape. will sell for $25.00 each and throw in some odd shaped pieces.
Hi Cathe,Love your Pergo floor color! You mentioned that you were going to put this floor thurgoh a lot the only thing I have found: Don't drop anything of any substantial weight on to the surface. I dropped a pot on my kitchen Pergo, and it gouged the surface, and exposed the cushiony layer beneath. To have it repaired would be costly, so now I have an area rug over the ding. Really it's small damage, it's just that I notice it. No one else does. Looking forward to news and pictures of the barn. I'm in Santa Rosa, and enjoy your blog so much.
I am wondering if you still have any of the above referenced Pergo flooring available. I am in need of 2-3 boxes. Please email me at [email protected] either way so I know that you received this message. Thanks so much.
Does anyone still have boxes of this flooring left? I have it in my kitchen and dining room but want to do my living room.
I have five boxes of new unopened pergo red oak blocked laminate PH 4577. Email me at [email protected]
I'm in need of 1-3 boxes of pergo presto ph4577 red oak blocked asap. Thanks in advance. jameshubel -at- gmail.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!