We are in need of 1 or 2 cases of Pergo Red Oak Blocked. Please email me at email@example.com or leave a message here if you are willing to sell. Thank you
I have 13 boxes of 4577 used but in real good shape. will sell for $25.00 each and throw in some odd shaped pieces.
Hi Cathe,Love your Pergo floor color! You mentioned that you were going to put this floor thurgoh a lot the only thing I have found: Don't drop anything of any substantial weight on to the surface. I dropped a pot on my kitchen Pergo, and it gouged the surface, and exposed the cushiony layer beneath. To have it repaired would be costly, so now I have an area rug over the ding. Really it's small damage, it's just that I notice it. No one else does. Looking forward to news and pictures of the barn. I'm in Santa Rosa, and enjoy your blog so much.
I am wondering if you still have any of the above referenced Pergo flooring available. I am in need of 2-3 boxes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org either way so I know that you received this message. Thanks so much.
Does anyone still have boxes of this flooring left? I have it in my kitchen and dining room but want to do my living room.
I have five boxes of new unopened pergo red oak blocked laminate PH 4577. Email me at email@example.com.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight