I was wanting to change the color of my grout to a lighter color, has anyone ever tried the grout bully?
I am not familiar with grout bully but I have used grout dye to change the color dozens of times. Just do some research and find a good one. Dont use cheap priced ones as they are weak and ineffective. It may take 2 applications to cover.If the grout has previously been sealed then a dye cant be used as it wont penetrate the grout. The good thing is the dye is also a sealer if the grout was not previosly sealed. The dye can last for 15 years and will give a uniform color look .
I have used it to cover up the dirtiness look on my grout and it worked pretty good. I guess we'll have to see how it looks in the long run.
Bob, I have used Grout Bully and I thought it was fabulous. Now I am looking for a good sealer. Can you suggest one. [email protected]
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!