I was wanting to change the color of my grout to a lighter color, has anyone ever tried the grout bully?
I am not familiar with grout bully but I have used grout dye to change the color dozens of times. Just do some research and find a good one. Dont use cheap priced ones as they are weak and ineffective. It may take 2 applications to cover.If the grout has previously been sealed then a dye cant be used as it wont penetrate the grout. The good thing is the dye is also a sealer if the grout was not previosly sealed. The dye can last for 15 years and will give a uniform color look .
I have used it to cover up the dirtiness look on my grout and it worked pretty good. I guess we'll have to see how it looks in the long run.
Bob, I have used Grout Bully and I thought it was fabulous. Now I am looking for a good sealer. Can you suggest one. GloriaPav1@aol.com
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight