I was wanting to change the color of my grout to a lighter color, has anyone ever tried the grout bully?
I am not familiar with grout bully but I have used grout dye to change the color dozens of times. Just do some research and find a good one. Dont use cheap priced ones as they are weak and ineffective. It may take 2 applications to cover.If the grout has previously been sealed then a dye cant be used as it wont penetrate the grout. The good thing is the dye is also a sealer if the grout was not previosly sealed. The dye can last for 15 years and will give a uniform color look .
I have used it to cover up the dirtiness look on my grout and it worked pretty good. I guess we'll have to see how it looks in the long run.
Bob, I have used Grout Bully and I thought it was fabulous. Now I am looking for a good sealer. Can you suggest one. [email protected]
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects