We have three separate concrete stairs in our home -- the front stairs, the den stairs (front, first floor) and the back door our garage.
The front steps is about 6' wide and we have 4 steps including the top. The top level is about 3' x 6'. The second stairs is about 4' x 3', 2 stairs. The garage stairs is about 4' x 3', three stairs.
None of this concrete has ever been painted, etc.
Is Behr's products good for staining concrete?
We have gardens (bushes) on either side of all of these stairs. What should we do to protect the bushes? What about getting the cleaning step into the ground? What should we do to prevent this?
If we decide to hire someone to do this, who should we call? A painter? A mason?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!