We have three separate concrete stairs in our home -- the front stairs, the den stairs (front, first floor) and the back door our garage.
The front steps is about 6' wide and we have 4 steps including the top. The top level is about 3' x 6'. The second stairs is about 4' x 3', 2 stairs. The garage stairs is about 4' x 3', three stairs.
None of this concrete has ever been painted, etc.
Is Behr's products good for staining concrete?
We have gardens (bushes) on either side of all of these stairs. What should we do to protect the bushes? What about getting the cleaning step into the ground? What should we do to prevent this?
If we decide to hire someone to do this, who should we call? A painter? A mason?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight