I have several very low pitch out buildings the have rolled mineral surface roofing on them. Several different manufacturers (CertainTeed, IKO, USG etc.)over 30 years all of it white. I have noticed that some of the brands don't hold up for even a few years (lose mineral surface or shrink and tear away from the nails or excessivly wrinkle) and some of the roofing is 30 years old and still doing its job.
How do I find a good brand when I reroof these 40 or so square of buildings?
Building roof replacement
Patch a hole in a roof
Simple ways to inspect your roof and avoid major rep...
Roofing- Near horizontal to near vertical transition
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight