I have several very low pitch out buildings the have rolled mineral surface roofing on them. Several different manufacturers (CertainTeed, IKO, USG etc.)over 30 years all of it white. I have noticed that some of the brands don't hold up for even a few years (lose mineral surface or shrink and tear away from the nails or excessivly wrinkle) and some of the roofing is 30 years old and still doing its job.
How do I find a good brand when I reroof these 40 or so square of buildings?
Building roof replacement
Patch a hole in a roof
Simple ways to inspect your roof and avoid major rep...
Roofing- Near horizontal to near vertical transition
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!