I am putting together an hvac load for a doctor's office and the ASHRAE fundamentals handbook does list an R-value for felt paper. Was wondering if anyone knows the R-values for #15 and #30 felt. Thanks.
When the Amish said They would make the Siding for Our House, They said put felt paper on the a Minimum of 1/2" foil faced Sheathing before the siding, stating both had R- Valve. The Sheathing says 3.3. What is the Felt Papers R- Value?
tar paper used as underlayment when vinyl floor was ...
bay window install problem. Ah!!!!!
felt paper getting wet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office