I am putting together an hvac load for a doctor's office and the ASHRAE fundamentals handbook does list an R-value for felt paper. Was wondering if anyone knows the R-values for #15 and #30 felt. Thanks.
When the Amish said They would make the Siding for Our House, They said put felt paper on the a Minimum of 1/2" foil faced Sheathing before the siding, stating both had R- Valve. The Sheathing says 3.3. What is the Felt Papers R- Value?
tar paper used as underlayment when vinyl floor was ...
bay window install problem. Ah!!!!!
felt paper getting wet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!